As a general rule, Keio ID CANNOT BE CHANGED.
Carefully decide your Keio ID because it is also used as your E-mail Address.
If you agree with this, select the checkbox, and click Next.
- 1. If you agree with this, select the check box.
Enter your activation key provided by Keio University, desired Keio ID, and password. After you enter all required items, click OK.
Do not forget your password.
1. Enter your activation key.
Enter your serial key, 4 characters at a time.
2. Enter your desired email account (2-31 characters).
You cannot specify symbols consecutively or at the start or end.
Characters usable for the account:
Lowercase letters (a to z), numbers (0 to 9), underscores (_), and hyphens (-)
3. Enter your password. Do not use a password that can be guessed easily (e.g., do not use dictionary words or your birthday). Use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers (the password is case-sensitive). Your password must contain 8-64 characters.
Characters usable for the password:
Uppercase letters (A to Z), lowercase letters (a to z), numbers (0 to 9), and symbols (!"#$%&'()*+,-./:;<=>?[¥]^_`~ )
4. Select your date of birth.
Select your date of birth.
The entered Keio ID will be displayed. Check it and click [Register].
As a rule, "Keio ID" CANNOT BE CHANGED.
Please decide your ID carefully because it is also used as your E-mail Address for education research activities, job hunting or work and services etc..
Click [Close] to change.
The following window will be displayed if the activation is successful.
Write down the issued email address (i.e., Keio ID).
Do not forget your password and your ID.
It might take a few minutes to enable your ID.
When you click Go to Login, the keio.jp Login window appears.
© 2014 Keio University.